Sunday, March 18, 2012

Narrative Digital Collage

Welcome to very first narrative digital collage...I don't know how I managed to delete it and had to start ALL over again, the glass of wine came in very handy!

As you know I am born and raised in NYC, yet have a Peruvian background which I am extremely proud of. I love to travel which is why you will see different ways I have done so via flight and cruising. In my travels mostly to South America and the Caribbean, dolphins are what I love to see! I love to see them aboard boats because I cannot swim...I have tried and have plenty of stories, all thanks to my boyfriend and his genius ideas lol. I do beach snorkel literally standing up...while little children float lol. He is a diver and I am happy with a pina colada and a great book on the beach soaking in the sun. Yet we manage to balance both. I picked the NYC skyline as my background simply because it is my favorite! I can never get tired of looking at this amazing view, from different points throughout the city, my favorite being the view in LIC and the Brooklyn Bridge promenade. The reflection if you look closely is a layer too.

I hope you like my collage and welcome any comments/feedback ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment